There are many amazing applications for Cannabis Infused Balm such as managing pain, treating skin irritations, reducing inflammation and much more.
We are going to explore a simple Cannabis Infused Balm recipe using Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil made from AVB (Already Vaped Bud).
Be sure to check out our ‘How To Make Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil With AVB’ blog post before trying this recipe. This is a great way to get extra bang-for-your-buck from your vaped flower!
What You Need To Get Started:
- ¼ Cup of Beeswax
- 1 Cup Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil
- 2 X Saucepans or Double Boiler (1 x Big and 1 X Small)
- Essential Oils of your choice
- Storage Containers (For Balm)
- Fill larger saucepan with water and bring to the boil on your stovetop.
- Once boiled, turn the heat down low so that water is simmering.
- Place the smaller saucepan inside of larger one so that water comes around half way up the small saucepan.
- Add the Beeswax to the top/smaller saucepan.
- Slowly melt the Beeswax. As the Beeswax begins to melt, add the Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil (slowly and gradually.)
- Stir until Beeswax and Coconut Oil are thoroughly mixed together.
- Add any desired essential oils to the mixture and stir in thoroughly. A drop or two will be plenty.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour into your Balm containers.
- Allow Balm to cool. Your Cannabis Infused Balm is now ready to use!
Now that is the end of the week, why not put up your feet and give those aching muscles a well-deserved massage with some Cannabis Infused Balm whilst enjoying flavour-filled hits from your Crave Vaporizer!
As always it is best to experiment with different dosages of Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil and Essential Oils in order to find the perfectly balanced balm to suit your needs.